千亿体育网站Incubation time 1 x 1h, 1 x 30min, 1 x 15min | Standard range 0,35 - 100 U/mL | Specimen / Volumes Human Serum and plasma (EDTA, Citrate, Heparin),..
Incubation time 1 x 1h, 1 x 30min, 1 x 15min | Standard range 0,35 - 100 U/mL | Specimen / Volumes Human Serum and plasma (EDTA, Citrate, Heparin), 100 µL千亿体育网站 | Kit Size 5x1x96 | Substrate / isotype 450 nm | Regulatory EU: CE
Enzyme immunoassay for the simultaneous, quantitative measurement of food-specific IgG antibodies against 88 allergens in human Serum and plasma (EDTA, Citrate, Heparin). It is intended to use as a tool to support the diagnosis of patients presenting various clinical symptoms associated with food intolerances, including gastrointestinal disorders along with various diseases of other organ systems. Food Screen is a state-of-art test offering a rapid, sensitive and reliable method for detecting food-specific IgG antibodies. Main advantages of the assay:
1. Determination of food-specific IgG antibodies is an excellent tool to identify food sensitivities;
2. State-of-the-art ELISA technology with ready-to-use reagents;
3. High-quality food allergens derived from native foods;
4. Short incubation periods;
5. Low patient volume required. Venous and capillary blood can be used for testing;
6. Protocol available for the open ELISA system Freedom EVOlyzer®.